How to apply
This is an entry level position focusing on selling season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, picnics, and luxury suites to companies and individuals via phone, prospecting, and personal appointments, delivering excellent customer service, and positively contributing to team atmosphere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for generating maximum revenue through full menu marketing ticket programs
- Sell full-season, mini plans, group tickets, luxury suites, and picnics
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects and retaining current accounts through phone calls, in-stadium contacts, external appointments, emails, social media, etc.
- Ability to travel around the stadium visiting fans and clients during home games, must be able to escort and show potential customers various seating options and facilities around the stadium
- Plan and coordinate group events, theme nights, and special events
- Game night responsibilities assigned on an as-needed basis but will include rotation through Box Office ticket windows and picnic areas
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays (60+ hours per week during home stands)
- Attend outside events in assigned sales area with the purpose of selling ticket packages in conjunction with the marketing department
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales
- Deliver excellent customer service to all fans and ticket holders
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently but also with the rest of the ticket staff and front office
- Professional image and demeanor
- Positive attitude with the ability to have fun
- College Degree
- Previous Experience or internships related to sports marketing/ recreational facilities preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs