How to apply
The primary responsibilities of this position will be in assisting the Senior Accountant in the timely and accurate entry of all accounting transactions.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the finance department.
- Daily entry of key data of financial transactions into accounting software programs.
- Accounts Payable responsibilities including data entry and reconciliation of credit card expenditures.
- Accounts Receivable responsibilities including preparation of invoices and facilitating receipt of payments by sending reminders and contacting clients.
- Accurately maintain and organize accounting documents and records.
- Prioritize multiple work activities with the ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to conduct research and manage projects and documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED), with college/trade school coursework in accounting. Minimum of one year accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Employees must communicate well and be friendly, knowledgeable, well-groomed, assertive, and able to intervene in conflict situations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills, strong work ethic, desire to excel, and willingness to learn.