How to apply
Miami Lakes, FL, USA
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual interested in a career in sports. Intern will observe, learn and develop skills necessary to explore career opportunities within the chosen field. Individual may qualify for college credit if allowed by their college/university. This position is an unpaid internship.
- Learn the inner workings of how a major non-profit sports and event organization works and how it relates to the community.
- Assist in inputting credential request for Game Day Operation including participating teams, Sponsors, VIP Dignitaries, Stadium Operations, Vendors and Media.
- Manage the accreditation office and pickup at Hard Rock Stadium.
- Communicate actively with the office staff to ensure that all accreditation needs are being met.
- Work in collaboration with the operations team to ensure all supplies and materials needed are available and ready for use.
- Exposed to the development, presentation and management of event staffing plans and event operational task lists.
- Learn about ensuring quality of event and timeline adherence.
- Current or upcoming senior or recent graduate.
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Knowledge and strong interest in sports and event planning.
- Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Flexibility and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Full availability during Game Week, August 28 – September 4, 2023.