How to apply
Duluth, MN, USA
The Duluth Huskies Baseball Club, members the Northwoods League, is seeking a clubhouse manager for the upcoming season. The clubhouse manager is responsible for serving as director of all team operations as it relates to taking care of the players and the clubhouse operation.
Among other duties, the clubhouse manager will be responsible for the following:
- Daily cleaning of the clubhouse, locker room area, shower area, toilet area, coaches offices, training area, umpires' room and laundry area. Sweeping/mopping, cleaning sinks, cleaning toilets, cleaning showers, cleaning mirrors and emptying trash cans are also day-to-day tasks involved.
- Handle all laundry, including uniforms and towels. The manager will be responsible for maintenance and repair of uniforms, helmets, jerseys, pants and any other part of the uniform. Coordinate all team packing, loading/unloading of bags and trunks for all road trips under the Field Managers instructions.
- Supply all team personal hygiene products. (Team issued products)
- Prepare all equipment and water for team workouts.
- Order all supplies necessary for clubhouse operation, with approval from Field Manager.
- Any other jobs that are necessary to improving the overall operations of the clubhouse and players.
- It’s a team effort all Interns will be expected to help and pitch in, in other areas besides their own
- Assists Huskies staff to set up the ballpark for upcoming games in the Kennel Klub, ticket booth, giveaway items, picnic areas, etc.
- Make sure everything looks presentable-all trash cleaned up etc.
- Wipes down seating areas prior to gates opening
- Leaf blow the stands, Kennel Klub and Wade Plaza
- Set out kegs before games (30min prior to gates open)
- Help set up Concessions area for the upcoming game
- Help make food prior to gates open(as directed by Game Operations Intern)
- Checks in with Hospitality Intern to ensure areas are clean and presentable for guests
- Help pick up any supplies needed for game day that got overlooked