How to apply
Kansas City, MO, USA
The Arrowhead Events Seasonal Assistant is a seasonal position with Arrowhead Events, the event booking and production entity of the Kansas City Chiefs and Arrowhead Stadium. Arrowhead Events is responsible for making Arrowhead Stadium an entertainment destination by attracting/developing concerts, college football, soccer, motor sports and various other events to Kansas City. This position will have the opportunity to learn from and experience many of the largest events in the Midwest and support the department with various tasks including but not limited to those listed below.
- Assist with the planning, logistics and implementation of events
- Assist with the operation of Chiefs Training Camp
- Creation of timelines & calendars
- Research events & best practices
- Assist with day-to-day and continued growth of the Stadium Tour Program
- Attend departmental and event specific meetings
- Support the corporate events department as needed
- Support Chiefs game day and event activities as assigned
- Assist with developing and attracting future events to Arrowhead
- Analytical Skills-Synthesize information; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs and generates creative solutions.
- Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
- Technical Skills-Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Share skills with others and recognizes training opportunities for staff.
- Oral Communications-Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Written Communications- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Innovation-Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Judgment-Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Motivation-Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Decision Making- Must be able to make immediate decisions based on the best interests of the organization, staff, and guests. Decisions are generally related to essential duties and responsibilities of the position.