How to apply
Kansas City, MO, USA
The Production Seasonal Assistant will assist the Chiefs in-house production team, 65 Toss Power Trap Productions, with a wide variety of media projects, including editing features, shooting events, show production, footage management, and more.
- Shoot player wires on gamedays, home and away.
- Shoot gameday highlights and atmosphere using equipment such as Blackmagic Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Ursa, and ARRI Amira.
- Shoot all training camp events, such as practice, autograph sessions, press conferences, and fan events.
- Shoot and live stream all weekly press conferences and ensure their proper distribution and archival.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to edit in-season social and web videos, such as Tune-In, Sights and Sounds, Training Camp recap videos, Mic’d Up Features, Gameday Travel Highlights, and more.
- Use media asset management software (CatDV) to ingest and log gameday and training camp footage, including third party film/video and audio collateral.
- Shoot and set up studio with lighting/audio equipment for podcast recordings and feature shoots.
- Assist on longform feature shoots and edits as needed.
- Produce and edit podcasts and promotional content for Chiefs Podcast Network.
- Edit motivational video for the team as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years video production experience including, but not limited to, camera operation, editing, writing, set lighting, and design.
- Must be proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong creative skills that can be applied to multimedia productions.
- Technical skills – Experience in Cinema 4D and/or CatDV are a plus.
- Must be a team player, willing to learn new concepts and processes, receive feedback, and willing to travel for shoots when necessary.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required, as well as all Chiefs games, home and away.