How to apply
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Working with both in-house Union employees, and 3rd party vendors, provide leadership and direction in managing personnel and logistics related to the day-to-day mechanical, electrical, plumbing, vertical transportation, fire alarm, maintenance and housekeeping operations of Dodger Stadium.
- Direct and Manage the planning and logistics and personnel associated with the day-to-day facility maintenance, building engineering, and housekeeping operations, with additional focus on scheduled sub-contracted maintenance and corrective repair services.
- Assist with managing sub-contractors and vendors under short / long term service agreements, and quoted repair or time and material agreements as needed to maintain building operations.
- Assist in developing and implementation of preventative maintenance, testing and repair programs for the Stadium, including electrical, plumbing, fire / life safety, vertical transportation and other systems vital to the appearance and upkeep, as well as daily safe and efficient operation of Dodger Stadium.
- Possess an understanding of the needs for materials and equipment, managing relationships with multiple vendors to deploy appropriate resources in response to services and repair of assets.
- Assist in preparing and managing the annual Facilities and Housekeeping Operations budget, as well as recommendations of Capital Improvements to ensure on-going venue compliance and maximizing operational efficiencies.
- Assists with the development of, and enforcing the scope of work and policies and procedures for Facilities and Housekeeping to ensure a concerted focus on organizational goals and objectives to maximize Staff, Player and Guest experiences. Constantly evaluate program effectiveness, and adjust as required for continued improvement.
- Conduct frequent physical inspections of building and grounds on event days (prior to and during public occupancy) to ensure the highest industry standards are met in Maintenance, System Operations and Housekeeping, identifying and communicating any potential safety concerns, and areas requiring follow-up attention and inspection.
- Collaboration with internal and external clients as appropriate to ensure prompt and efficient delivery of spaces and operational support for all events
- Review work orders and maintain accurate records of materials and labor used to complete for inventory purposes. Audit completed items as necessary to confirm compliance with expectations.
- Other duties, as assigned, related to the upkeep, maintenance and operation of Dodger Stadium
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, working efficiently, to meet deadlines, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, computer and communication skills, as well as analytical skills and ability to improvise and multitask on high priority events and projects
- A proven ability to set priorities, bringing projects and assignments to completion, and meet multiple deadlines. Innovative thinker with successes in developing and implementing new ideas and programs both orally and in writing, with an ability to anticipate problems and conflicts.
- Ability to maintain a high level of Professionalism in all circumstances
- Ability to work frequent irregular and long hours, weekends, evenings and all full-stadium events through completion and departure of public and team personnel as appropriate.
- Flexibility to respond to Emergency situations as needed, both during normal and off-business hours and on weekends, and make informed and appropriate decisions related to corrective actions on critical repairs.