How to apply
Daytona Beach, FL, USA
The Web Content Coordinator, Interactive Applications is responsible for the content management on platforms of NASCAR-owned and operated websites and mobile application. The coordinator participates in venue digital technology, site configurations, and projects including at-track fan experience, digital product engagement, and new technology offerings.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day content management for assigned venue digital applications, including but not limited to website content, communications, enhancements, reporting, maintenance requests, quality assurance, technical updates, and issue ticketing.
- Develop and publish original, creative, and editorial elements for NASCAR-owned track websites and NASCAR Tracks application.
- Maintain working knowledge of client-server, web technologies, and/or systems integrations.
- Provide race weekend coverage, including live race updates, customer service, and attendance at some events.
- Develop and manage weekly and monthly content calendars.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments and track staff (e.g. Comms, Marketing, and Event Experience) to ensure timely and relevant content is presented on supported platforms.
- Work a non-traditional work week, including some nights and weekends.
- Travel: 25% including weekends
- Bachelor's degree from four (4) year college or university required plus a minimum of three (3) year of current content experience; marketing, ticketing, guest experience technology; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in company-provided hardware and software including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, or other content management software.