How to apply
Tampa, FL, USA
Under the direction of the Super League Director, the Pre-Professional Business Operations UWEP will support the USL’s Pre-Professional Pathway by assisting with multiple functional areas for the USL W League and USL League Two.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
Assist in managing and growing the Club Performance Initiative across the USL W League and League Two by:
- Collecting data from all 140+ pre-professional clubs
- Organizing and analyzing club data
- Creating reports to help communicate findings to club and USL HQ executives
- Determining patterns amongst club data to help develop best practices and club action plans
- Assisting with relevant research projects pertaining to club business operations
- Participants must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field and/or training and must certify that they are able to receive college credit from an accredited college or university for their participation.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook are a must.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience with data analytics and report creation.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must. Must have a “team-first” mentality with an eagerness to learn.
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with a focus on quality and consistency.
- Ability to work under fluid deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of sports/soccer is preferred, but not required.
- If completing the Work Experience Program remotely, participants must have access to a computer or laptop with reliable internet connection.