How to apply
Tampa, FL, USA
Under the direction of the USL Communications team, the Communications – Women’s Pathway UWEP supports the Communications department by assisting with the in house creation of materials with public releases, digital content, and league websites.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Match monitoring for USL W League matches during the season
- Brainstorm, develop and execute written content, such as press releases, recurring content and articles for web
- Assist in writing newsletter content
- Monitor the League’s media coverage, including the collection and composition of internal coverage reports
- Photo selection and sizing for content pieces
- Monitoring social media for storylines
- Other opportunities to assist in both the pre-professional space and professional space
- Other duties assigned
We are authentic to the spirit of the game, honoring the dedication of the players, the passion of the supporters, and the culture of the clubs. We believe in the power of soccer to unite people, provide unique life experiences, and have a meaningful impact in local communities. We work as a team, challenge the status quo, and strive to make everyone feel welcome.
United Soccer League is the proud recipient of Front Office Sports' Best Employers in Sports 2021 and Tampa Bay Business Journal's Coolest Office Spaces.