Sales Associate Okanagan Hockey Ontario
No Longer Accepting Applications
Okanagan Hockey Group (OHG) is looking for a Permanent Part Time Sales Associate at their Penticton location. OHG was established in 1963 with Hockey Camp Operations and started the Okanagan Hockey Academy in 2002. It operates hockey academies, camps and combines testing in North America and Europe. It is the longest running hockey school in the world with professional instruction since 1963.
The ales Associate reports directly to the VP – Camps and Combines. This is a phone sales position. Successful applicant must have previous telephone sales experience. The position will work between 20-30 hours per week. Compensation will be hourly plus incentives.
- Communicates with customers on the phone, through email and in person
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting
information about other products and services.
- Creates and maintains customer accounts by recording account information in Active
registration system and CRM program.
- Handles incoming sales calls and makes outbound calls to qualified customer lists
- Processing sales transactions and payments
- Answering, composing and forwarding emails
- Data input and processing
- Strong phone presence and customer service skills
- Proven phone sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM software
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong hockey background an asset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem solve and manage time effectively