How to apply
Evansville, IN, USA
Fitness & Health
Recreation and Leisure
Must be 21 and hold a current liquor license. We serve beer on draft and canned beer. No mixing skills needed. You will follow the policies of the Evansville Otters and your license. Ex: Do not overserve patrons and stop serving when it’s the correct time to stop. You are also responsible for a money bag with a starting amount and returning the money at the conclusion of your shift. Inventory counting skills are needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Count and ensure starting money are correct in the drawer and recorded before starting shift.
- Receive and record orders into Square system as directed by customers.
- Count and give correct change to customer based off order.
- Retrieve and ensure quality and accuracy of food/beverage in timely manner once customer has ordered.
- Check identification of potential customer to make sure they are of the legal age and have a valid license.
- Adhere to the laws and regulations put forth by the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission.
- Clean area/stand before event starts and after events end.
- Finalize transactions and check accuracy of money at end of night in the money room and coordinate with ladies upstairs that your drawer is accurate.
- Provide highest quality customer service.
- Ability to read and comprehend English language to fulfill orders by customers.
- Ability to promptly receive and count money to give correct change to customers.
- Ability to navigate Square system used to take orders.
- Ability to do quick and efficient math.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and long hours.
- MUST have a valid liquor license applicable in the state of Indiana.