How to apply
It’s an exciting time to be creative. Society's understanding and appreciation of design is evolving, culture is shifting and emerging trends in behavior affect our every move. Entertainment-driven companies understand the most powerful impression occurs within the built environment. This requires us to go beyond architecture to develop a fully immersive experience that is deeply seated in meaning.
- This role is idea- and conceptual-design-centric. The project work is a blend of spatial, environmental, and graphic design to create a holistic brand representation for our clients and will include:
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to design spatial concepts, visual identities, graphics, digital and branded environments for diverse clients
- Generating multiple initial concepts and developing viable design solutions
- Integrating the brand story into two and three-dimensional built environments
- Collaborating with clients, design teams, architects
- Presenting concepts and designs to internal team members, clients and partners
- Leading projects
- Mentoring junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, environmental design, interior design, architecture, or a related field
- 5-10 years of professional experience in environmental design, experiential design, interior design, or architecture
- Experience with planning, documentation and management of environmental design, interior design, or architecture necessary
- A portfolio that exhibits design maturity based on graphic design and/or environmental, interiors, industrial, exhibit design, architecture, and strategic thinking. It is important that you show us your process.