How to apply
No matter what field you choose to go into, strong writing and communication skills will not only be beneficial, but essential to your success as well. They’ll help you to communicate with future employers and, once you gain employment, your boss and colleagues. Whether speaking to one or one hundred people, it’s important to learn how to articulate your message clearly and appropriately. During your Corporate Partnerships Fellowship, you’ll learn to get your point across through understanding your audience and conveying your message with confidence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Track and analyze partnership performance including online exposure, events, and game day elements for partners
- Assist in planning and executing contractual partnership elements
- Track and manage corporate partner promotions and prize fulfillment
- Make all necessary deliveries and fulfil internal and external requests in a timely manner
- Attend and participate in weekly departmental corporate partnership meetings
- Support corporate partnerships team with other duties and projects as assigned
- In an Advanced Degree/Masters program
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects to support high-level partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, resourceful, quick learner and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A high degree of personal integrity and consistently put the interests of the organization first