Austin, TX, USA
The Coordinator of Business & Team Operations will be a dynamic, professional, energetic, creative individual with a successful track record and background in business and team operations. The person will assist with the day-to-day business/basketball operations of the Austin Spurs franchise and basketball related finance operations for the San Antonio Spurs Basketball Department.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Assist with Austin Spurs day-to-day business-related operations including general office management, procurement, utilities and other miscellaneous office related functions.
- Assist with Austin Spurs team related operations with the HEB Center, Visiting Teams, Hotels, Travel Partner(s) & Per Diem while seeking efficiencies for cost savings opportunities within the department.
- Assist with Austin Spurs and San Antonio Spurs Basketball Operations accounts receivable/payable process in collaboration with Finance Department (i.e. submitting invoices via Concur, tracking payments etc.)
- Assist in developing/monitoring Austin Spurs Plan and San Antonio Spurs Basketball Operations Plan projections
- Assist with San Antonio Spurs Basketball Operations rewards program for airlines, hotels and car rentals while insuring that all credit card statements and receipts are uploaded & tracked
- Assist with organizing and tracking expenses for the Rock @ La Cantera
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in ticketing systems, CRM, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other digital literacy required.
- Strong written, verbal communication, presentation and problem-solving, teamwork proficiency and customer service skills required.
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Meticulous, professional and organized; ability to handle several projects at once while highly organized, results-driven individual willing to lead by example.
- Documented Business Operations experience (minimum of 1-2 years) with a collegiate, minor league and/or professional sports team is preferred.
- 80% of job able to be performed remotely/20% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed or on a seasonal basis