How to apply
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC have been Pittsburgh's premier professional soccer team since its inception in 1999, and play in the United Soccer League, one of the largest and fastest growing professional soccer organizations in North America. The Riverhounds are seeking a Junior Production Assistant. This role will report directly to the Game Presentation/Video Coordinator and will have the opportunity to work at Pittsburgh Riverhounds as a member of the game presentation team on match days as well as other events held at the stadium as needed.
- Must be an effective communicator with a desire to learn and grow as a professional.
- Must be willing to work multiple nights and weekends.
- Must possess good time-management skills.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and able to improvise on the spot.
- Must be great at multitasking.
- Must be able to move for extended hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Serve as a member of the Game Presentation Team.
- Roles on game day are subject to change each week depending on the needs of the team.
- Roles during Riverhounds games can include but are not limited to:
- Audio Board Operator
- Switcher Operator
- Show Control /Clock Operator
- Assistant Directing
- Field Management
- Wireless Camera Operation
- Assist in or manage the production of other events at the stadium as they are scheduled.