Corporate Partnerships Associate
New Orleans Saints and Pelicans
No Longer Accepting Applications
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans Associate Program is a ten-month intern-level program that exposes entry-level candidates to the business side of sports. These positions work across both the NFL and NBA seasons and work full-time hours in various departments within our organization. This temporary position is based in the New Orleans, LA area, and will run from July 10, 2023 - April 30, 2024.
The Partnership Associate will be a dynamic individual looking to gain opportunity on first-hand experience in Corporate Partnerships for two of the most electrifying teams in the NFL and the NBA. No two days will be the same as you work alongside the Saints and Pelicans Corporate Sales, Activation, and Strategy teams. This ideal candidate is driven, open and ready to get going quickly as our team continues to be responsible for and grow our corporate relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Daily management of a small book of corporate partner relationships
- Coordinate with other members of the Corporate Partnership Department to assist with daily responsibilities
- A daily solutions-oriented approach
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate professional client-facing conversations and interactions
- Assist with Corporate Partner event logistics and execution of media strategy, sales, and reconciliation
- Assist with graphic design and brand management needs for partner signage, events, sales, and strategy.
- Actively interact and work collaboratively with all internal departments on partner projects
- Gain experience and understanding of Partnership Sales (new business) and provide support as needed
- Various administrative duties as assigned
- Recent College Graduate, Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize jobs on short notice
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Highly organized, with an ability to handle high volume of meticulous work
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation