Account Representative, Membership Services
Grand Rapids Griffins
No Longer Accepting Applications
The mission of the Membership Services Sales Account Representative will be accomplished by implementing the areas of responsibility below:
- New Business: Present, promote, and sell Griffins full season, partial season, and FLEX ticket plans, as well as group ticket and single-game suite/hospitality rental packages.
- Client Relations: Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships for ongoing renewal and referral opportunities.
- Service & Support: Facilitate the resolution of client questions, problems, and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achievement: Achieve agreed-upon monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and renewal goals.
- Productivity: Accomplish sales and retention goals through a set number of outbound sales activities each week; including phone calls, text/chat messages, “face-to-face" appointments, and in-person arena visits.
- Collaboration: Work closely with our Vice President of Ticket Sales, the Director of Ticket Operations, and the broader Griffins Ticket Sales and Operations team to craft, promote, and facilitate FSE ticket packages and events.
- Fulfillment: Develop, coordinate, and manage your client's pregame, in-game, and postgame events and experiences.
- Innovation: Supply management with feedback regarding client needs, problems, interests, and potential for new products and services.
- Improvement: Keep up to date with best practices and promotional trends, all with a mentality that is open to continuous improvement through training and feedback.
- Proven sales experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM best practices and the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and goal-driven with a proven record of accomplishment
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the needs of the prospect.
- Relationship management skills and an openness to feedback.