Coordinator, Social Media
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena
How to apply
Atlanta, GA, USA
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
- Distribute content on Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, College Park Skyhawks, Hawks Talon GC, and other brand social media accounts as assigned.
- Produce engaging content in real-time across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube with a focus on championing and being a superstar of TikTok content.
- Monitor, react and leverage real-time trends and current events and relate them to the Atlanta Hawks brand.
- Assist in the ideation, planning, execution, and reporting of social content on all platforms.
- Lead channel-specific strategies while maintaining knowledge and expertise across all social platforms.
- Work with Social Media Assistants and Social Media Strategy Manager to develop assets and copy for posts from the content calendar.
- Cover Hawks home and road games and other events as assigned by live clipping plays and posting in real time.
- Maintain forward-looking social posting calendars.
- Manage Hawks.com content and homepage.
- Maintain social media tagging/reporting in content management system.
- Understand and stay up to date with the capabilities and restrictions of each social network currently utilized (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok).
- Stay on top of social platform trends, advancements, and shifts.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2 years of experience managing social media for a brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in journalism, marketing, PR, communications, or related field
- Experience creating and understanding analytical reports of key social metrics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, etc.)
- Experience with social media reporting and analytics is preferred
- Experience with sports highlight video clipping software (Clipro/AvGen) a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Sprout Social a plus, but not required.
- Experience with sports photography a plus, but not required.