Part-Time Community Events Staff
Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd
No Longer Accepting Applications
Sunrise, FL, USA
Community Events Staff is a part-time, seasonal position. The Part-Time Community Events Staff Team consists of an energetic group of people who are enthusiastic about promoting the Florida Panthers Hockey Club. Members must be upbeat, outgoing individuals with the ability to interact with all types of people.
- Responsible for set-up and teardown at the Panthers TARMAC PARTY at all home games.
- Work off-site events (street hockey/school programs, sports tournaments, sponsor appearances, etc.) to promote the Panthers. Responsible for set-up and teardown as well as distributing promotional items while interacting with fans.
- Drive Panthers “Promotional Vehicles” to and from events. Accountable for loading vehicles prior to events with all necessary items and unloading at the end of events.
- Assist with organization and maintenance of the Marketing storage units.
- Work closely with and communicate effectively with Game Presentation, Fan Development, and Marketing staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and a good driving record
- Previous Marketing/promotional experience preferred; previous experience working for a college or professional sports team a plus
- Fun, energetic and outgoing personality
- Ability to be a team player
- Reliable, punctual, and professional attitude
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- $14.00/hour – part-time/seasonal position
- Bilingual Preferred