Coordinator, Event Services
Houston Dynamo FC
No Longer Accepting Applications
Houston, TX, USA
Shell Energy Stadium is seeking an Event Services Coordinator to plan and execute aspects of assigned events. This position reports to the Event Services Manager and is a full-time position with benefits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a liaison between clients and stadium departments on events as assigned.
- Complete game day setups of locker rooms, additional event areas and maintains event equipment.
- Implements facility rules, regulations and policies to clients and tenants.
- Compiles and communicates event requirements to stadium staff.
- Understands all aspects of event logistics and stadium operations to better communicate with stadium departments.
- Maintains and organizes event files and event expenses alongside the Event Services Manager
- Assists in all aspects of the day-to-day functions of the event services department as required.
- Attends and actively participates in appropriate planning, organization and other event and stadium meetings in support of facility operations.
- Maintain positive rapport and form strong client and tenant relationships.
- All other duties/responsibilities
- Ability to consistently prioritize projects, meetings and fast-changing schedules while remaining productive and professional.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends and/or holidays & extended hours as required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.