Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena
How to apply
The Director of Content will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of video production for Hawks Studios. Hawks Studios is an internal agency that creates content for the Atlanta Hawks, Talons, Skyhawks, and State Farm Arena. The individual should be a passionate storyteller adept at long and short form production. The Director of Content proactively collaborates with all stakeholders to fully understand the project scope and goals to ensure the highest quality of execution.
What you will do: (Responsibilities)
- Oversee every aspect of daily video production from conception to execution and delivery.
- Lead video production team to deliver on content goals and KPIs in alignment with our organizational and brand goals.
- Manage and mentor the video content team, providing guidance and support to help them grow and develop in their roles.
- Create content concepts in accordance with our key tentpole projects, brand campaigns, and partnership obligations. Be able to prioritize these concepts by the highest impact against our goals and drive focus for the creative teams.
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to create content that resonates with our target audience and drives engagement.
- Analyze content performance metrics and make data-driven decisions to optimize content for maximum impact.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our content marketing efforts.
- Nurture and manage relationships with talent, contractors and external agencies and identify support needs to be outsourced vs. what should be developed in house.
- 10+ years overall experience, minimum of 7 years working in video production for a sports organization, creative agency, or similar.
- Experience managing, mentoring, and guiding a team of content creators (Video producers, editors, motion graphics designers).
- Knowledge of sports and digital media rights and content distribution nuances.
- Point of view on the future of sports and platforms/distribution models that are desirable to sports fans.
- Proven success in developing, overseeing, and executing social-first content strategies.
- Experience in using data and analytics for decision making.
- Expert knowledge Adobe of Premiere Pro (Preferred)