Atrium Operations Atrium Housekeeping 3rd Shift ($14.00/hour + $3.00/hour shift differential)
Green Bay Packers
How to apply
Green Bay, WI, USA
This part-time position is responsible for performing janitorial and cleaning tasks as related to the Lambeau Field Atrium. The work involves performing the day-to-day operations of Atrium housekeeping to the highest level of customer service. The hours on third shift are 11:00 pm – 7:00am.
This position starts at $14.00/hour with a $3.00/hour shift differential.
- Complete cleaning of all public area restrooms. These include: Hall of Fame; Atrium-to-Concourse; Oneida Entrance; 1919 Kitchen and Tap; Associated Bank Club Level; North & South end-zone areas after events; and American Family gate.
- Replenish paper toweling, soap, and toilet paper in above mentioned restrooms.
- Clearing and cleaning tables on Atrium floor.
- Remove trash from public areas.
- Clean light fixtures in Atrium and Club levels.
- Wash glass doors in areas listed above.
- Properly handle and use cleaning products and chemicals.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays, and be able to respond to emergency calls after hours if needed.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills