Partnership Marketing Coordinator
How to apply
The Partnership Marketing Coordinator is a key position on the Corporate Partnership team of the Detroit Lions. The role is responsible for the execution of annual sponsorship agreements generated by the Detroit Lions Corporate Partnership team. Manage day-to-day sponsorship activation to ensure all agreements are fulfilled while providing excellent customer service to corporate partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
The Partnership Marketing Coordinator position will have daily responsibilities including, without limitation, the following:
- Assist in day-to-day implementation of partnership elements such as hospitality, digital, social media, game operations, TV and radio, signage and promotions to ensure all contractual elements are fulfilled.
- Acting as a key contact with assigned Partners (clients), maintaining day-to-day relationships between Partners and internal departments.
- Co-developing and executing partnership activation plans that most effectively leverage our assets and capabilities, builds our partners’ business, and delivers on objectives.
- Evaluating effectiveness of partnership marketing plans regularly and adjusting as needed.
- Run and organize department programs such as ticketing, hospitality, and TV & radio media.
- Executing partner events, including but not limited to, Community Relation events, Retail location events, VIP Receptions.
- Game day and event responsibilities include activation setup, entertaining clients and fulfilling sponsorship contract obligations.
- Assist in the development of partnership recaps via various presentation forms
- Perform various customer service functions for partners and contestants by providing assistance, answering questions, resolving problems, and acting as needed, as a troubleshooter during games and events.
- Track all account inventory across all mediums, including in-stadium, print, radio, television, digital and game-day activation, while providing continual status-update communications to the Partnership sales team.
- Manage clients CRM entries to ensure information is accurate, deliverables are tracked and fulfilled, and account information is up to date at all times
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum one year of successful sponsorship fulfillment experience with a major league professional sports team or high profile entertainment entity, while working in a competitive sales environment
- Experience formulating marketing plans and promotions from development to execution
- Minimum computer aptitude required: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work extended hours including games and events in the evening and on weekends
- Demonstrates an ability to work independently and to be self-motivated
- Exceptional problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- A valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- Comfortable working in a sales environment and having basic negotiation discussions
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment